At Wooden Luxury, we work with you to design, craft and install a dream custom-made industrial kitchen that is unique to you and your needs. We also work with local, independent suppliers and ironmongers to add stylish additions to our designs, such as etched glass panels or show stopping handles.
Our skilled craftsmen will work with you to create a long-lasting industrial kitchen that will fulfil all of your practical needs – whilst epitomising the efficiency and raw natural beauty of the industrial kitchen style that has become so popular.
Reasons why you should choose oak for your industrial kitchen
1. Solid oak stands the test of time
2. Oak has unrivalled natural beauty
3. Treated properly, oak can withstand the harshest of elements and pressures – even a hot and steamy kitchen
4. Oak is one of the most sustainable materials available
5. Doors can be tailored to fit perfectly with any style or space – and can be embellished with individual glass panelling, handles or latches to add individuality to your design
6. Oak is decay-resistant and resists moisture well – an important factor to consider in a busy kitchen
Why choose Wooden Luxury for your industrial-style kitchen?
We Only Use The Highest Quality Materials:
• All of our bespoke industrial kitchens are made using the highest quality sustainable timber – known for its longevity, strength, durability and natural beauty. It is the perfect material for homeowners who want a kitchen that makes a statement that will last for decades.
Environmentally Friendly And Sustainably Sourced Materials:
• We only source our wood from well-sustained forestry so we can guarantee that our products hold the highest certification from with the Forest Stewardship Council. We strive to reduce energy consumption and limit any impact on the environment with our sustainability promise – assuring our customers that every time a tree is cut down, a new one is planted in the forests we source from.
A Unique Kitchen That Is Designed For You And Your Home:
• Our bespoke kitchens are made to measure – designed and crafted using independent, artisan suppliers for products such as ironmongery, stained glass, locks, and specialist paints to ensure they are best suited to your home – whatever the style or practical needs.
• Variety Of Colours: Every style of oak kitchen cabinet or feature is available hand-finished in many traditional shades and timber stains, including RAL colours and shades complementary to those from the Farrow & Ball, Fired Earth paint and Osmo ranges. Our paint and protection finishes ensure a long life with very low maintenance, giving you absolute peace of mind.
Our kitchens are crafted using only the highest quality timber – and as we only use paint products that are tried and tested to stand the test of time and withstand even the harshest of elements found in a busy kitchen, you will not have to worry about constant upkeep and maintenance to keep it looking its best.
We are so confident in the quality of our bespoke kitchens that we offer an 8-year year guarantee as standard. This includes paint work, craftsmanship and ironmongery.